Most manufacturers of suspension forks recommend maintenance after 150 hours of use. In the case of more challenging tasks, a price will be arranged prior to starting the work. Suspension fork maintenance work will normally take 2-4 weeks.
Suspension Fork maintenance, Oil incl.
- Washing and de-greasing
- Change of /tetninger/ if necessary
- Oil-change according to correct pressure/weight ratio
- Re-filling of Nitrogen or air to correct pressure
- 3 month guarantee
- When ordering suspension fork maintenance we need to know you weight, bike-brand, style of riding/preferred terrain etc.
- In case of damaged suspension fork/shock absorber, we will likely be able to fix it